The city of Oaxaca is surrounded by villages, each specializing in a particular craft. Ceramic work that is both utilitarian and decorative is done in at least three different pueblos; Atzompa, San Bartolo Coyotepec and Ocotlan de Morelos. Other crafts include hand-carved alebrijes, forged knife blades, traditional woven goods, and embroidery. With Linda as your guide, your experience will be one of a kind.
Custom Folk Art Tours
* Custom tours for each guest.
* Visit homes and studios of local artisans in the central valleys of Oaxaca.
* Sample local Oaxacan cuisine.
* Personal transportation included.
* Please note that the tour experience requires a 4 hour minimum commitment.
Tour Add-ons and Options
* Custom planned tours and extended itineraries at $30 USD/hr.
* Linda is a qualified docent at the Rufino Tamayo pre-hispanic art museum where private tours can be offered in English or Spanish.
Please note that the tours listed below are only a sampling of our tours that are available!
Call us now to book
+52 (951) 547-6681
© 2019 by Casa Linda